Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Week of Jan 18-24

Training Summary:
Busy week with all the pre-snowshoe race planning and race day stuff. Not a bad week at times with some decent runs, but definitely feel like I've hit a bit of a plateau with the knee. Some days it isn't so bad, then some days it doesn't feel good at all. There seems to be no change if I run more or less, in fact, I sometimes think it feels better when running more. A little depressing when I see that the total number of hours I've run so far in the first 24 days of the year is the same as many normal weeks of training at times. Oh well, stay the course. Back to more rehab. Haven't been able to run on snowshoes much lately with the big melt now, which hasn't helped. Ended the week with a cold, which is par for the course after organizing a race.

Total # of hours this week – 4:58
Total # of hours this year – 19:13
Streak – 7,334 days of running in a row
Training Log Details

No comments:

Post a Comment