Monday, January 4, 2010

Week of Dec 28 - Jan 3

The softer snow conditions this week have been a huge welcome for my knee. I've been able to get out a little bit longer while doing every run on my snowshoes. There has been a little bit of stiffness and the ocassional soreness, but much less than when I was only able to do 20mins per day. I feel like my knee is getting stronger and as long as it continues to feel the same will keep increasing moderately. So thankful for so much snow and getting in some decent runs again.

A big congrats to EJ who ran a great 5km in Florida this past weekend, setting a new PB of 21:35. This on a cold and windy day and coming off being sick. This was good for 3rd female, 11th overall and top master.

Training Summary:
Total # of hours this week: 4:49
Total # of runs this week: 7
Streak: 7,313 days in a row
Training Log Details

No comments:

Post a Comment