Monday, January 12, 2009

Training Log: Jan 5 - 11 (2:20)

~ Well, another week down and another week of feeling lousy. I have been pretty much on a liquid diet for almost the entire 3 weeks since I've been sick. I have been trying to drink as many calories as I can so that I don't lose much weight and so that once I do start back running more, I will be able to increase quicker. Sara has been great in helping to keep me taking in calories, even when I don't feel like it. I have been living on ice cream, gingerale, gatorade, boost shakes, with a little bit of rice and cheese curds mixed in at times.

Week Ending Total = 2:20

Mon/5 (:20) Very easy jogging each day.
Tue/6 (:20)
Wed/7 (:20)
Thu/8 (:20)
Fri/9 (:20)
Sat/10 (:20) Snowshoe run
Sun/11 (:20) Snowshoe run

1 comment:

  1. Hey Great to hear you are on the rebound. This will be a great weekend for you - back out there (I Hope)

    Continuing prayers for a speedy come back.

    David

    ReplyDelete